Do you want to work in a highly creative environment, on stand-out and award-winning projects?
Are you passionate about sustainability + using cutting edge tech to deliver low-carbon living spaces?
Design-led London studio seeks talented creative people to work on unique, contemporary resi.
They specialise in pushing the boundaries of what's possible, creating homes that are one-of-a-kind.
Past projects have been featured in national newspapers & magazines, and won/been nominated for Awards including NLA + RIBA.
Right now they are looking for a recently qualified architect (within 5 years) or experienced Part 2 to join their friendly studio.
- create unique spaces & enhance your portfolio
- Work in BIM & sustainably
- 1 day a week from home
- Great studio culture - Friday team lunches & after-work drinks
The ideal candidate:
- Will be proficient in at least 1 3D software such as Revit, Rhino or ArchiCAD & be willing to learn their technology stack
- will have a flair for elegant design & be ready for a challenge!
- Professional experience in UK domestic projects is essential
If this sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you!