West London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
A large architecture and design practice with a global presence is urgently looking for experienced individuals to join their large multinational team. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a widely admired studio and work alongside talented, friendly and ambitious team of like-minded architects and designers.
My client is looking for technically-minded architects, assistants and job runners with a proven track record of delivering complex construction packages and project coordination.
Skills and experience:
- RIBA Part II/III qualification (or equivalent)
- Advanced Microstation (preferred) or Revit skills
- Previous involvement in RIBA stages 3-5 on complex projects such as: Rail, Aviation, Commercial, Stadium, Mixed use, Towers, etc
- Site experience and ability to liaise with clients and contractors
- Immediate start
- Length of contract 6 months fixed term contract with a view to extend
If you are interested in applying for this role, then please apply online or get in contact with Monika.