Adrem Group is currently seeking a talented Architect to join a growing architecture studio in London.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects and will receive mentorship from one of the industry's leading architects.
This is a rare opportunity to join a studio that is in growth mode and progress your career organically with the development of the practice.
- Work on and manage projects at all stages of development, from concept design to construction documentation.
- A desire to run project teams and manage consultants and contractors.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements and develop design solutions that meet their needs.
- Utilize Revit proficiency to produce accurate and detailed documentation.
- Attend site meetings and coordinate with contractors during the construction phase.
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Minimum of 3/5 years Post qualification experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit.
- Ability to run packages and projects at all stages of development.
- Strong design and technical skills.
- ARB / RIBA Qualification.
- Ability to work in a team and manage project teams.
Salary and Benefits:
- Hybrid work 3 days office and 2 from home arrangement.
- Salary up to £45,000. Dependent on experience.
- Excellent mentorship opportunities from one of the industry's leading architects
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects.
- Working with a friendly, supportive, and passionate team of architects
If you are a talented Project Architect with a passion for design and the ability to manage projects at all stages of development, we want to hear from you. Apply today!