Our client, a renowned global design leader and top 100 architectural practice, is in search of an adept Architect with 3D modelling capabilities to join their project team based in London.
As a skilled Architect with our client, you will work alongside a team of proficient experts to deliver remarkable projects that surpass client expectations. You will report directly to the Project Director and will have the opportunity to showcase your design expertise and technical skills while enjoying a welcoming and collaborative work culture.
What's in it for you
- Salary of up to £48,000 / annum (D.O.E) + discretionary bonus
- A comprehensive benefits package; healthcare, pension, income protection, discount schemes.
- Access to mentoring, training, and development opportunities.
- A supportive working culture that nurtures creativity and entrepreneurship
- Use your BIM, Bentley OBD and MicroStation skills to lead projects.
- Collaborate with clients and multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Utilize your knowledge of Common Data Environments, in particular, Bentley ProjectWise
- Deliver technical support across multiple projects.
- Coordinate projects to ensure they are delivered to a high standard.
- Registered RIBA, ARB, or equivalent Architect
- Experience with UK Building Regulations, town planning procedures, and construction types.
- Skilled in Autodesk Revit and BIM360 tools, with a high level of BIM standards awareness and practical experience
- Experience using NBS Building and NBS Create spec systems.
If you're looking to join a company that encourages creativity, exploration, and a career growth, then this is the role for you!