A unique opportunity for a creative, design-led architect to join an established AJ100 studio offering a clear career pathway to Associate Director level.
We are looking for an individual with a proven ability to design high-density residential + mixed-use projects in Central London, from build-to-rent through to modular schemes, working with developer clients.
Your portfolio should clearly demonstrate a journey through the design process, from an initial sketch / hand drawing through concept development, feasibility and on to planning.
A track record liaising directly with clients to develop project briefs and a knowledge of local authorities is essential.
The studio is offering a clear pathway to an Associate Director post - this will include one-to-one mentoring from senior partners to develop and advance business development skills.
- Between 5-10 years post qualification experience in a UK-based Practice.
- High density / developer-led residential project experience in London is essential.
- Revit highly desirable, training will be provided.
- Strong design skills coupled with a commercial acumen.
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to lead a team and manage / mentor junior staff
This studio is offering the successful applicant the opportunity to grow a career with an industry leader, with a nurturing environment and the flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
For further details, submit a CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.