A Global multi-disciplinary, operating out of 35+ offices, are looking to absorb a Design Principle into one of their Middle-Eastern branches. The goal is to utilise the experience and networks of an American pioneering individual from a respected Architectural practice to turn this studio into one of their Flagship Design Studios.
With over 100+ staff in this branch, the Architecture & Design team consist of 20+ people. We believe the right Design Director will have a long-standing existing network within the Middle-Eastern markets, having worked with large Hoteliers, High-end Residential owners in addition to Public Sector projects (amongst other sectors).
Requirements to be considered:
- Assertive Design Leader with *American Citizenship (mandatory)
- Have minimum 20+ years Architectural experience
- Have worked as a Design Director at one of the Top 20 WA100 companies
- Excellent communication & client presentation skills
- Brilliant Client relationship manager
- Unquestionable Design Excellence and Vision
- Direct a team of Creative Design Architects to prepare and present exceptional pre-concept & concept designs for various large-scale/ luxury projects in UAE / GCC area.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of project design philosophy and provide a proactive input in developing design strategies relative to assigned tasks or areas of responsibility.
- Seek creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develop associated research and documentation of solutions.
- Think creatively to produce innovative concepts, working with a wide range of mediums and softwares including Revit.
- To interact with the clients throughout the time of design stages till final approval.
- Utilise both your own existing clientele and existing to further progress the design calibre of the studio
- Push the boundaries and capabilities of each consultant and persons you are responsible for in order to bring up the presence of this branch within the region
The right level of candidate would be looking to earn a total package of £170,000+ (DOE)
Regarding the normal working hours, kindly be informed that my client observes a 48 hour/week which is distributed 5½ days in a week, Sunday to Thursday (08:00 till 17:30) and Saturdays are half-days (mandatory).
Please contact me directly should you be interested in paving your new career with this opportunity.