I'm working with a leading AJ100 studio that work on both UK and international projects across a range of sectors including (but not limited to) Residential, Commercial, Sport, Cultural and Hospitality.
They are looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team as soon as possible on a full-time permanent basis, to work on a London-based mixed-use scheme at Stage 4 in Revit.
Architectural Assistant Essentials:
- RIBA Part II qualified or equivalent
- Revit (BIM Level 2) proficiency with the ability to model complex families
- Office / Retail / Mixed-Use project experience
- Strong technical ability
- A track record of taking projects from Stage 4 onwards
- Team player with a can-do attitude
If you would like to know more about this Part II Architectural Assistant role, please send your up to date CV and work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group to be considered. Suitable applicants will be contacted with more information.